Monday, February 24, 2014

San Cristobal de Las Casa, Chiapas, Mexico

Feel good to be back on the road. Chiapas seems to emerge as my favorite state in Mexico. San Cristobal de Las Casas is very colorful, relaxed and has lotsa different faces with less European genes in them than other parts in Mexico. Only downside was the weather is so much colder than on the coast due to the elevation. Next time I'll come here at summer.
Mangoes

Shampoo and Conditioner

Much colder than before

God's light enters the church

Breastfeeding in public is quite common in SanCris

Quite a good falafel, considering we're far from the middle east

Gotta keep in shape, now that I don't have the ocean so near

Many pro women rights graffiti around.

Not many vegan-friendly items in the bakery but these were good

Random Hebrew eatery expressions all over the sun

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful amazing pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I get it! We go to Chiapas! I am willing to keep eating avocados and cacti and practice my Spanish.

    ReplyDelete