Monday, August 20, 2012

On Top of Hong Kong

Slightly held back by the Internet censorship in China that blocks Blogger, I haven't written any updates here. Yes, the great firewall of China is a lame excuse, I'm aware of it. Anyway, now in Hong Kong and thought I'd throw you a picture or two so you'll know I'm still alive and well.

Frognector in Hong Kong

Preparing to party on the top of the ICC - 480m up in the air

Over-crowded food expo
Oh, in case yo haven't noticed, I shaved my head and left a single braid. Being the 4th time I take my long hair and shave it off, I decided on something slightly different. I thought that Chinese people would find it weird but acceptable as foreigners are often weird. To my surprise many of them said it's really cool. Others have mentioned it looks slightly similar to haircuts they do for young children in China, leaving a lock of hair and shaving the rest of the head. Oh well. For me it's somewhat amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment