Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Bamberg, Germany - Amazing Beauty

Our world has so many pearls of beauty and while some are well known, others are less-known. It's my fortune that I sometimes meet wonderful people and in my endeavors to visit my friends wherever they are, I enjoy the unexpected discovery of new exquisite wonders.

So in this episode meet Bamberg, a town with the highest beer breweries per capita rate in Germany, which is already a country with an impressive breweries per capita rate :) While I'm personally not that impressed with the UNESCO World Heritage Site title of Bamberg's old city, the old city itself is very impressive. Many buildings have unique decorations. Here are a few pictures:
Mind that some elements from the drawing thrive to leave it and join our world. Sneaky little angels.
Time to upgrade my rubber ducky collection! :)

The begging meerkat had a writing next to it saying he needs money for a ride. Dana decided to help and got the applause of the creators of the presentation as she was the first! :)



Impressive catholic churches

Sunset was a beauty

Sun setting behind the trees

and my x50 optical zoom camera tries to get a last glimpse of it

I was told this is the "penis church". I'm sure it has another name as well...

Cityscape

Bamberg

Bamberg some more

Old banknotes, including some Israeli ones, featured on a lamp in a bar in Bamberg. Why?


No comments:

Post a Comment