Monday, July 7, 2014

3 Year Nomadding

July 7th, 2011 was the day I flew out of TLV airport, starting my current ongoing journey. Today is the 3 years mark. Nothing special about dates but the meaning we pour into it and 3 years is quite the time. I went around the world in 511 days, visited quite a few countries in Europe, Asia, Middle East and North America and have had amazing experiences meeting and connecting with many fantastic people across different cultures, languages and places.

This blog you're reading covers some parts of my journey. I try not to write too much but rather show some pictures I've taken. I doubt that my readers, most of whom know me personally, will have the energy to read about all my experiences while busy living their own lives. However, a short photographic glimpse is hopefully a sweet ray added to your day. You're welcome to subscribe by entering your email in the nearby box.

July 7th, 2014 - 3 years on the road and today in Bratislava, capital of Slovakia.
The current leg is in eastern Europe and I'll soon head towards China after a few days in Russia. Come to visit me :)

1 comment: