Tuesday, October 1, 2013

San Francisco Fetishes and Colors in Stills

Trying to keep posts short, here are a few pictures related to the previous post. Read the captions and let me know what you think.
Street art (aka graffiti) and people art (aka tattoo) is very common around SF

Drugs also seem to be commonplace in SF, at least if you look at some of the street art.

Glide church has holds amazing Sunday services full of happiness and energy

Grace cathedral is very impressive and located atop a hill

inside Grace Cathedral

SF is very hilly and driving around sometimes feels like a fun park roller coaster ride.

I guess the shop owner knew I wasn't gonna come in ;)

Street cable cars are another mode of tourist transportation

Union square, SF

Meanwhile, bad things are happening in Sudan...

Not that it'll stop the Folsom Street Fair from partying and spanking, whipping and batting the butts of those interested.

Public display of fetishes is a good way of getting new members to the club

My guess is that this guy doesn't like to be pet on the head...

Lost dinosaur in the street fair

Pride rainbow burka protest at the Folsom Street Fair

Did I already write drugs are commonplace?

1 comment:

  1. I love SF in the pictures even more than I did the first time around :)

    ReplyDelete