Monday, November 11, 2013

RIP Babulinka

"Life is what happens when you're busy making plans"
"People plan and god laughs"

Dana's grandmother died a few days ago after a long time of less than perfect health. She was a dear and kind woman and very much loved by her family and friends. Dana & I actually previously discussed what we'll do if that happens and unfortunately it did. So now Dana's on her way back to Israel to support her family through these hard times. I am staying in Mexico for now. Expecting to visit the UK and then Israel in a few months.

Picture from the last time I saw her

Dieda RIP

Babulinka RIP

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting these pictures. I remember when we took the picture with Babulia, she was so sweet that day. They were really beautiful people. Now they are together again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amirushka, thank you very much for this post and the lovely pictures. It's very touching to me. Lena.

    ReplyDelete