Thursday, December 22, 2011

Controlling Colnect from Hampi

Well, I don't write much on this blog and prefer to let you enjoy the pictures. I've recently bought with a hosting provider in Germany. They now replace the setup Colnect had before in the US. Speed should be REALLY improved and, amusingly enough, it's going to cost much less.








So yes, I've managed, with the help of my dear brother Ofer, to setup servers in Germany and make Colnect move to them. All that from an Internet Cafe that has no cafe but rather small gadflies that go directly to one's eyes and can get quite irritating. In addition, considering the kid of one of the operators here that never speaks but always screams horrible. I was sure it's a girl till I saw him without underwear today.

Yesterday we took Frognector for some new shootings in the area. A few of the results are here.

(: Happy Bar-Mitzvah to my beloved nephew Raziel!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment