Sunday, June 26, 2011

Prelude: Soon to Hit the Road (AGAIN)

Greeting dear people,

PAAM SHLISHIT GLIDA פעם שלישית גלידה

It's an expression in Hebrew which literally means "Third time ice-cream". Explaining what the great mind creating that expression actually meant is beyond the scope of this blog. But it's a third time. I mean, a third travel blog for my next real nomadic period.




Formerly I've spent about a year in South America and 1.5 years in Asia. Though http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifnot updated regularly, seems my travel blogs have provided an interesting read at times to people who actually cared to learn that I've not been devoured by lions or contracted some fatal STD.

This blog will be kind of an email replacement where I might occasionally update on my whereabouts and what I've been up to. I'll try to stick to the more interesting things that may actually interest people who know me and care (at least to some level) about me.

Here are pictures taken recently from the apartment I'd now be leaving:



Feel free to add your comments on this blog and I'll feel free to erase the ones I don't like.

No comments:

Post a Comment